Office of Environmental Management Training Program - Standalone Events
Welcome to the Office of Environmental Management's Training page for standalone events! This page provides links to videos and materials from our training opportunities that don't fit into the Environmental Management Training Academy tracks.
- SEIR/PEIR Training
- SEIR/PEIR Webinar - May 12, 2021
- Environmental Training for Florida's Turnpike Enterprise - August 25-26, 2020
- SWEPT SEIR Tool Webinar - November 16, 2020
- NEPA Onboarding for FDEP RTP Grant Recipients - October 20, 2020
- ETDM Alternative Corridor Evaluation (ACE) Process - January 20 and 27, 2021
- SWEPT Type 2 Categorical Exclusion tool - Summer 2020
- ETDM EST: New ETAT Review Tools - April 2021
Looking for other training opportunities? Visit the training tracks available in our Environmental Management Training Academy:
- Track 1 - National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) Assignment Training
- Track 2 - StateWide Environmental Project Tracker (SWEPT) Training
- Track 3 - Project Development and Environment (PD&E) Training
- Track 4 - Statewide Acceleration and Transformation (SWAT) Process
- Track 5 - Environmental Coordination, Consultation and Permitting
- Track 6 - Engineering Topics
- Track 7 - Efficient Transportation Decision Making (ETDM) Process Training
The Academy also provides a location for upcoming training announcements.
We hope that you find everything you need at your fingertips here on this site and in the Learning Curve, however, should you find that you need additional information or have questions, please feel free to reach out to Terri Cook (firstname.lastname@example.org or 850-414-5319).