The Organizational Development Office (ODO) is composed of five separate units:
- Change Management – Assists the Department in planning for and managing the people side of change.
- Multimedia Services – Develops multimedia products to fulfill the department’s mission and serve various initiatives and projects.
- Policy & Process Management – Facilitates the review of policies, procedures, manuals, forms, and administers the Department’s Procedural Document Library.
- Talent Engagement & Support – Administers the employee engagement survey and manages the SASHTO Scholarship, Internship, Mentoring, and Awards & Recognition Programs.
- Training Management & Design – Plans and supports the Department's Road to Leadership Academies; designs and delivers workshops and training; and administers the Department's learning management system.
The mission of ODO is to develop, implement, and manage statewide programs and initiatives to enhance the customer experience.