Office of Environmental Management
FDOT and ETAT Partners met on May 25 – 26, 2021 via Teams for a program update.
During the first day, we met with FDOT leaders for a presentation about Senate Bill 100, the infrastructure stimulus, Mobility, Florida Transportation Plan (FTP) implementation and Strategic Intermodal System (SIS) Policy Updates. This provided a great opportunity for our ETAT partners to hear directly from FDOT leadership about these ongoing transportation initiatives, as well as a forum to have questions answered.
The following afternoon, we brought together the ETDM Coordinators, EST development team, and ETAT to discuss on-going ETDM topics. ETDM Coordinators provided project updates, the development team demonstrated recent Environmental Screening Tool (EST) updates, and we held breakout sessions to receive some initial feedback about the new EST site.
Handouts and presentations from the meeting are provided below.
May 25, 2021
Day One Presentation (PDF)
- Welcome & Meeting Objectives - Pete McGilvray, State Environmental Performance Administrator
- FDOT Update - Will Watts, Chief Engineer; and Huiwei Shen, Chief Planner
May 26, 2021
Day Two Topics
- Welcome Back - Peter McGilvray (PDF)
- Day One Recap
- Project Updates - FDOT ETDM Coordinators (PDF)
- District 1 – Jonathon Bennett
- District 2 – Aja Stoppe
- District 3 – Tori White
- District 4 – Shandra Davis
- District 5 – Kathaleen Linger
- District 6 – Dat Huynh
- District 7 – Allison Conner
- Turnpike – Rax Jung
- EST Demonstrations (PDF)
- ETAT Review tools – Ruth Roaza
- New Document Review Module – Mike Konikoff
- GIS Data Additions – Alexis Thomas
- Breakout Groups (PDF)
- Provide feedback about the new ETAT Review Tools
- Report back to full group
- Meeting Wrap Up - Peter McGilvray (PDF)