The Systems Management Section of the Florida Department of Transportation Systems Implementation Office is responsible for the development and maintenance of rules, standards, and procedures; for providing technical guidance, training, and technical assistance; and for providing quality assurance in the following statewide transportation program areas.
- 2022 Interchange Access Request Users Guide (IARUG)
- 2020 FDOT Programmatic Agreement IAR
- FHWA Interstate Access Policy-May2017
- 2023 Multimodal Quality/Level of Service Handbook Note: Minor updates to arterials generalized service volume tables and pedestrian level of traffic stress footnotes for clarification. (06/06/23)
- 2012 LOSPLAN Software Disclaimer: This software is no longer supported by FDOT and will not be receiving any updates.
- 2021 Traffic Analysis Handbook
- 2019 Project Traffic Forecasting Handbook