The Assistant Secretary's Division for Strategic Development comprises the Office of the Chief Planner (Planning); the Modal Development Office; and Strategic Development Financial & Administrative Services.
- FDOT Planning provides the foundation for programming and project delivery through innovative planning and effective outreach to strategically advance the best transportation solutions at the right time.
- The Modal Development Office coordinates motor carrier, rail, transit, seaport, waterways, aviation and spaceport opportunities through program and project development to support the FDOT’s comprehensive multimodal transportation system.
- Financial & Administrative Services manages the budget, funding, human resources, and contract management/oversight for all areas of Strategic Development.
- Demographic Analysis
- Florida Model Task Force - FSUTMSOnline
- Florida Statewide Aviation Economic Impact
- Florida Statewide Surveys
- Florida's Transportation Fast Facts
- Florida Transportation Plan
- Freight Moves Florida
- Freight and Rail Office Publications
- Mobility Measures Program (MMP)
- MPO Coordination
- Seaport Office Publications
- Strategic Intermodal System (SIS)
- SUN Trail Network
- Transit Information and Performance Management