- Contractors are now able to order and download Plans, Specifications and Bidding Documents online at No Charge (registration required). Fax Order Forms will no longer be needed.
- Please allow 48 to 72 hours, excluding weekends and holidays, for the registration and approval process.
- Once registration is approved, contractors can order and download documents. Orders can be placed Monday through Friday 6:00 AM to 9:00 PM and Saturday 6:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
- The first group of projects available for online ordering will be listed in the Central Office Bid Solicitation Notices (BSNs) issued on July 29th for the August 31, 2011 Letting. Each District Contracts Office's BSN issued in
August for their September, 2011 Lettings will list their projects available for online ordering.
- Bid documents can be ordered up to the 24 hour cut-off prior to letting. Plans and Specifications will be available up to one year after the letting date.
- The system will send a message to the email address placing the order if the company is not eligible to download the bidding document.