The core functions of the Process and Quality Improvement Division include:
- Helping Transportation Technology improve the processes and quality of the products and services it provides to the Department.
- Assisting the Transportation Technology leadership by verifying that it has the necessary resources to effectively perform the duties while maintaining the highest level of service to customers.
- Ensuring that Transportation Technology adheres to Florida Statutes, Florida Administrative Code, Department policies, and other regulatory requirements.
- Assuring Transportation Technology is transparent to its customers so that they are aware of all the benefits and value Transportation Technology offers.
- Helping Transportation Technology improve its strategic and non-strategic services which in turn support the Department’s mission and core business objectives.
In doing so, this team improves the services provided to the department's customers.