Public outreach is a critical component of the Project Development & Environment (PD&E) Study process, and numerous Public Meetings were held, including:
- an Elected/Agency and Public Kick-Off Meetings on Wednesday, November 15, 2017
- an Alternatives Public Workshop #1 on Tuesday, April 24th, 2018
- an Alternatives Public Workshop #2 on Thursday, November 29th, 2018
- a series of Virtual Webinars were held on June 18, June 29, and July 1, 2020
- and a series of Public Hearings from October 12th, 2020 to October 15th, 2020.
Public engagement will continue throughout the design and construction phases of the project. Get added to the mailing list to receive project updates by clicking here.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this project, please Contact Us.