November 1 to November 30, 2022
Project Progress: 34% of time elapsed
- Continuing construction of the replacement bridge’s main bascule piers
- Installing bridge foundations
- Installing infrastructure for Intelligent Transportation System
- Reconfiguring the Old Dixie Highway and Alternate A1A intersection
- Minor widening at US 1 and Indiantown Road
- Minor widening at Alternate A1A and Indiantown Road
- Relocating utilities (by others)
- One inside lane in each direction is closed continuously on Alternate A1A between north of Riverside Drive and east of US 1 until November 7.
- The outside lane on northbound Alternate A1A north of Riverside Drive and the right-turn lane from Alternate A1A to southbound US 1 will be closed continuously beginning November 8 for approximately one month.
- Lane closures may occur from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. Sunday through Saturday on US 1, Indiantown Road, Alternate A1A and Old Dixie Highway.
- Intermittent daytime lane closures may occur on Alternate A1A, Indiantown Road and US 1 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.