The PD&E Study is proposing improvements to the Hallandale Beach Boulevard, Pembroke Road, and Hollywood Boulevard interchanges. The project is located in Broward County, Florida and is contained within the municipalities of Hallandale Beach, Pembroke Park, and Hollywood. The PD&E Study is evaluating the potential modification of existing entrance and exit ramps serving the three interchanges within the project limits. Ramp terminal intersection improvements are also being evaluated at Hallandale Beach Boulevard, Pembroke Road, and Hollywood Boulevard to facilitate the ramp modifications and improve the access and operation of the interchanges.
The study is evaluating a No-Build Alternative and several Build Alternatives. The No-Build (no construction) Alternative includes currently planned and programmed improvements. The PD&E Study compares the No-Build Alternative against the considered Build Alternatives. The study will evaluate the social, economic, physical and environmental impacts associated with the potential improvements.
This study is being coordinated with the following adjacent studies/projects:
- Broward Interchanges Master Plan FPID# 432785-2
- I-95/Hallandale Beach Boulevard, Pembroke Road and Hollywood Boulevard Interchange Safety Projects FPID #s
436111-1, 436303-1 and 439911-1
- I-95 FDOT District Four 95 Express Phase 3C Construction Project FPID# 409354-2
- I-95 FDOT District Four Planning Study (completed under FPID# 436903-1)
- I-95 FDOT District Six Planning Study FPID# 414964-6
- I-95 FDOT District Six PD&E Studies FPID# 414964-7, 414964-8 and 414964-1