Rhonda Taylor, State Estimates Engineer
Phone: (850) 414-4371
For the fastest response to technical questions or requesting assistance please contact Estimates Systems Support.
The following is a list of links to other pages, applications or documents. Unless otherwise stated the link is on the heading for each section and typically bolded and in red font. Hover over text will indicate a link.
Design Quantities and Estimates (DQE)
- BOE Pay Item Details in DQE presents the Department's standard method of documenting quantities for pay items.
- Basis of Estimates (BOE) Chapters 1 - 10 provides general usage information for all pay items.
- Master Pay Item List - provides a searchable list of pay items.
- Design Quantities and Estimates (DQE) Application provides FDOT district estimators the ability to estimate FDOT projects using various estimating methods. An authorized login id is required.
This page contains links to the WebGate main menu which contains links to; Designer Interface, AASHTOWare Reports, AASHTOWare Project Preconstruction and others as applicable based on security.
Long Range Estimates (LRE) (links Below)
- Click here to access the LRE Application. (Authorized users only)
- If you do not currently have access to LRE and need it, please contact your District Estimates Coordinator.
- Computer-based Training (CBT) for LRE: This format includes directed individual, self-guided training. The course takes approximately two (2) hours to complete. Click here to download instructions and launch the LRE CBT.
Bulletins and Memos (links below)
Links to Construction Cost Indicator Reports as presented quarterly.
Links to recent bid history reports. Contains rolling six month, twelve month histories in PDF and Excel formats. Contains history reports in PDF and Excel formats for each Market Area.
Long Range Estimates model reports that provide a list of likely pay items and quantities for common construction typical sections.
Links to recent SRES Reports including the final 2020 report, quarterly reports, steel industry updates, trucking indices, stimulus and coronavirus impact reports.