Section 134 of Title 23, United State Code, requires that an annual listing of projects for which federal funds have been obligated in the preceding year shall be published or otherwise made available by the metropolitan planning organizations
for public review. To assist the Metropolitan Planning Organizations in Florida in complying with this federal requirement, the Department is making available the following series of reports displaying federal funds that have been
obligated in the most recently completed federal fiscal year. These reports have the following attributes:
- Formatted in the same manner as the State Transportation Improvement Program.
- Reports are by county, or multiple counties if the MPO encompasses more than one county. Unfortunately, we do not have the capability to distinguish portions of counties outside of MPO boundaries, so these reports include federal
project obligations for the entire county.
- Federal obligations are shown by work program fund code. All federal obligation transactions for a particular fund code for a particular project have been added together to present one amount representing the sum of all these
transactions for that fund code for the entire federal fiscal year.
This information is available in two formats:
- The PDF files are Adobe Acrobat files and may be viewed on-line, printed or downloaded.
- The EXCEL files contain the data elements included in the report and may be downloaded (right mouse click, "save target as..") for import into Excel.