FDOT collects and uses freight data through multiple offices, agencies, and data sources. This inventory effort examined and collected these efforts in a report to coordinate future freight data development solutions and promote multimodal freight data intelligence for FDOT, consultants, and data users.
- Multimodal Freight Data Inventory Report - PDF 24 MB.
- Executive Summary - PDF 2 MB - This summary briefly describes the work efforts and deliverables under the task work order.
- Recommendations - PDF 746 KB - This report outlines strategies to develop data management efficiencies.
- Matrix - PDF 1 MB - This matrix captured a comprehensive list of freight data sources developed and used and not used by FDOT in an inventory list.
- Profiles - PDF 14 MB The data profiles analyzed the existing and possible uses of freight data sources developed and used by FDOT through graphics and visuals.
- Roadmap - PDF 1 MB - This roadmap listed the existing data sources developed and used by FDOT owning offices.
- Review of Data Clearinghouses - PDF 2 MB - This report examined the existing clearinghouses to assist in developmental strategies for FDOT.
- Appendix A - PDF 685 KB - Multimodal Freight Data Inventory Matrix Hyperlinks
- Appendix B - PDF 1 MB - Survey Feedback Questionnaire and Results
- Appendix C - PDF 3 MB - Meeting Minutes and Roadshow Presentation
- Appendix D - PDF 1 MB - Multimodal Freight Data Roadmap Arch E Plot
- Appendix E - PDF 865 KB - Guidelines for Evaluating Data Clearinghouses
- Appendix F - PDF 929 KB - Evaluation Matrix of Clearinghouses
- Appendix G - PDF 744 KB - List of Abbreviations
Multimodal Data System Coordinator
Florida Department of Transportation
Transportation Data and Analytics Office
605 Suwannee St., MS 27
Tallahassee, FL 32301