All of the full-page maps are high resolution PDF files. Small map details can be viewed clearly by using the "zoom-in" tool (magnifying glass icon) to select and enlarge the desired area.
When downloading data, or viewing maps or metadata, please enter Guest as the user. No password is required.
- FDOT Fuel Sites Maps (PDF file - 2.9 MB)
- Federal Aid Highway Maps (county files in PDF format; print on 11 in. by 17 in. paper)
- Florida County General Highway Maps, provided by the FDOT Surveying and Mapping Office
- Florida Right of Way Map, provided by the FDOT Surveying and Mapping Office
- NHS (National Highway System) Maps (includes MAP-21 designations; print on 11 in. by 17 in. paper)
- SHS (Florida's State Highway System) Map (PDF file - 7.45 KB)
- Traffic Count Station Locations - A web-based mapping application with traffic count site locations and historical traffic count data.
- Urban Buffer Maps, provided by the FDOT Roadway Design Office
For further information contact CO-TDAGIS or phone (850) 414-4848