Project Management Resources
Approved Research Projects
- Status of FY 22/23 Projects - Updated 12/27/22
The following documents provide the requirements for preparing research proposals.
- Instructions for Completing the Scope of Services - Updated 8/2/21 [Word: 21KB]
- Policy for Out-of-State Travel for Research Proposals [19KB]
After a project is executed, the Project Manager must establish a deployment plan, documenting and identifying how the expected results of the research may be used and identifying the activities and actions necessary to optimize implementation.
- Deployment Plan [245KB]
Kickoff meetings shall be conducted within the first 30 days of a task work order to review the deployment plan, tasks, deliverables, timelines, and anticipated implementation efforts and expected project benefits. Project Managers must submit the kickoff survey prior to the scheduled kickoff meeting.
- Project Manager Kickoff Survey [159KB]
- Kickoff Meeting Presentation Requirements [111KB] - Updated 9/9/2022
Midpoint Project Monitoring
A midpoint project meeting shall be conducted to review project performance, the deployment plan, and any needed next steps.
- Project Manager Midpoint Survey [153KB]
Closeout meetings shall be conducted to review project performance, the deployment plan, and any needed next steps. Project Managers must complete a closeout survey prior to the closeout meeting.
- Project Manager Closeout Survey [142KB]
- Closeout Meeting Presentation Requirements [21KB] - Updated 9/9/2022
Task Work Order Amendment Request Form
Requests to amend task work orders that do not involve a change to the contract cost must be approved by the project manager, the Research Center manager, and the authorized party for the contractor. To request an amendment to the task work order, please use the form below.
- Master University Agreement Task Work Order Amendment Request Form – Updated August 2018 [Word: 14.2 KB]
The below guidelines document provides the requirements for preparing research reports.
- Guidelines for University Presentation and Publication of Research - updated May 2020 [48KB]
- Guidelines for Vendor Presentation and Publication of Research - updated May 2020 [44KB]
- Final Report Style Guide - new May 2020 [83KB]
- Metric Conversion Table
- Technical Report Documentation Page [Word: 25 KB]
- FDOT Research Center Demonstration Project Request Form [Excel: 11 KB]
Pooled Fund Studies
- Pooled Fund Study Participation Request Form [Word: 23KB]
- University Master Agreement [111 KB]
- Contractual Services Agreement - State of Florida Governmental Agencies [287 KB]
- NCHRP 20-45, Scientific Approaches to Transportation Research
- Research Program Manual [1.1MB] - Updated December 2021
- Exception Class Property [87KB]
- Reference Guide for State Expenditures
- Disbursement Handbook - updated 7/2/2021 [1.5MB]