Guidelines for Usage of the Push-Button Specifications
- Push-Button Specifications are to be included in all Construction and Traffic Operations Push-Button Contracts.
- Do not use for Maintenance Contracts.
- Do not use for Design-Build Push-Button Contracts.
- Push-Button Specifications are to be used only when authorized by the District Specifications Office.
- All four Push Button Specifications must be used when the Contract is renewable. If the Contract is not renewable, omit the renewal specification and use the other three.
- Any Modifications to the Push-Buttons Specifications must be approved by the State Program Management Office.
NOTE: When using the Renewal Specification on the Push-Button Contracts, the Contract Number must be entered properly into the AASHTOWare Preconstruction system.
Listed below are the Push-Button Specifications
SP0030100PB - Award and Execution of Contract.
SP0050100PB - Control of The Work.
SP0080013PB - Prosecution and Progress, Contract Renewal.
SP1021301PB- Maintenance of Traffic.