The "See Something, Say Something" national campaign is designed to raise public awareness of the indicators of terrorism and terrorism-related crime, as well as the importance of reporting suspicious activity to state and local law enforcement.
If you see something suspicious, please call local law enforcement or the Florida hotline: 855-352-7233. If there is a life threatening emergency, always call 911.
It is helpful to give the most accurate description possible when reporting suspicious activity.
- Brief description of the activity
- Date, time and location of the activity
- Physical identifiers of anyone you observed
- Descriptions of vehicles
- Information about where people involved in suspicious activities may have gone
- Your name and contact information (optional)
Remember you can report on suspicious activities anonymously. If you see suspicious activity, please report it to your local police department. If you are experiencing an emergency, please call 911.