EMERGENCY TRAVEL ALERT:
For information on the current situation, please visit the following - Alerts.
Human Resources / Programs & Services / Internship Information
The Florida Department of Transportation’s Internship Program offers students an exciting insider's view of the transportation industry and an opportunity to develop skills and techniques directly applicable to their professional development. Potential internships in the career fields below (and more):
STATUS: Spring 2019 Advertisements are currently open. The advertisement window will close on Monday February 25th at 11:59 pm.
2018 - 2019 Internship Calendar
July 23 - August 12
November 12 - December 2
April 1 - April 21
This is a paid internship program. The hourly pay scale is based on the student's current academic status and are limited to an average of 10 hour per week. Pay scale as follows:
In order to apply you must be:
How to Apply:
1. Download the application by clicking here (Word Document) or here (PDF).
2. Review the advertisement here and notate all positions that you are interested in applying to.
3. Read the instructions at the top of the advertisements and ensure that you notate the advertisement number of the position(s) you wish to be considered for in your application. An example of an advertisement number is 55990801. *You may list multiple advertisement numbers on your application to be considered for multiple positions.
* NOTE: Please complete the entire application. Any incomplete applications will not be considered.
4. Email the application and any supporting documents to email@example.com or via fax to 850-414-5299. Please make all submissions before 11:59pm on Monday February 25th. Any late submissions will not be considered.
5. Please be aware that the application review process may take a few weeks after the close of the application window.
For more information on how to apply, contact the Human Resources Office at (850) 414-5300.
© 1996 -
Florida Department of Transportation