The Florida Department of Transportation’s Internship Program offers students an exciting insider's view of the transportation industry and an opportunity to develop skills and techniques directly applicable to their professional development.
This is a paid internship program. The pay scale is based on the student's current academic status.
See below for information regarding when the application window will be open and application and advertisements will be available to access.
|2017 - 2018 Internship Calendar|
|Summer 2017||April 3 - April 23|
|Fall 2017||July 24 - August 13|
|Spring 2018||November 13 - December 3|
|Summer 2018||April 2 - April 22|
Summer 2017 re-advertisements are closed. The links below are deactivated.
In order to apply you must be a currently enrolled student at an accredited university and have a status of Sophomore or above, and be authorized to work in the United States.
Please follow the Steps below to Apply:
1. Download the application by clicking here (Word Document) or here (PDF).
2. Select the position(s) that you are interested in applying to by reviewing the advertisements here.
3. Read the instructions at the top of the advertisements and ensure that you notate the advertisement number of the position(s) you wish to be considered for in your application. An example of an advertisement number is 55990801. *You may list multiple advertisement numbers on your application to be considered for multiple positions.
* NOTE: Please complete the entire application. Any incomplete applications will not be considered.
4. Please email the application and any supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax to 850-414-5299 by 11:59 pm May 21, 2017. Any late submissions will not be considered.
5. Please be aware that the application review process may take a few weeks after the close of the application window.
For more information on how to apply, contact the Human Resources Office at (850) 414-5300.