Traffic Engineering and Operations Office
The SunGuide® Disseminator has been renamed the TSM&O Disseminator. To access the historical SunGuide Disseminator newsletters, please refer to the SunGuide Disseminator Archive.
The FDOT TSM&O Program publishes a bi-monthly
newsletter containing Florida-related TSM&O articles.
The newsletters are published in Adobe PDF format.
November 2017 (6 MB)
- District Six Wins ITS Florida Award
- National Roadway Safety Awards
- Traffic Signals Training at the Florida Section of ITE & ITS-FL Annual Meeting
- 2018 FTBA Construction Conference
- Break Time
- District Four Participates in First-Ever National Traffic Incident Response Week
- FDOT Receives the Transportation Safety Council Edmund R. Ricker Award for Florida's Wrong-Way Driving Mitigation Initiative
October 2017 (6 MB)
- AASHTO SPaT Challenge US 90 Pilot Project
- Safe Mobility for Life
- FDOT & Orlando ATCMTD Grant
- Thank You, Florida!
- Break Time
- District Three Announcement
- I-75 Express Lanes Update
- District Six TMC Prepares for Hurricane Irma
- New FL511 Marketing Services Contract Awarded
August 2017 (6 MB)
- District 5's New Regional TMC
- FTE Deploys Phase 2 of Wrong Way Detection Pilot Program
- District Four TIM Team Focuses on RISC Trainings
- FDOT Central Office Upgrades to SunGuide Software Version 7.0
- Safety Improvements on 95 Express!
- DIVAs Coming Soon!
June 2017 (1.23 MB)
- Connected Vehicle Corner
- Florida's Turnpike Begins Construction of Suntrax Test Facility
- District Four 2016 Annual Report Highlights
- FDOT ITS Communications Program Updates
- District Six Passes Emergency Preparedness Test
- Anne Brewer Scholarship Opportunities
- Awards and Retirement
If you would like to contribute to the TSM&O Disseminator, please contact Jennifer Rich at Jennifer.Rich@dot.state.fl.us