05.07.19 / 05.08.19 / 05.09.19
Omni Jacksonville Hotel
245 Water Street
Jacksonville, Florida 32202
TransPlex is a FREE three day conference held at the Omni Jacksonville Hotel in Jacksonville, Florida on May 7-9, 2019. TransPlex (Transportation Planning Exchange) is Florida’s premier event for collaborating with transportation planners, engineers, and policy makers to Plan, Connect, and Innovate. This event is focused on providing sessions and networking opportunities that support the exchange of experiences, ideas, and best practices among attendees.
For more information on the schedule and sessions, click here.
We want to hear from you! Tell us about innovative solutions, new opportunities, or upcoming challenges in transportation planning that you would like to hear about at TransPlex. To submit a topic you would be interested in presenting or a topic you would like to hear someone else present, click here.
Hover over the image below for more information about each of the six tracks.
1. not able to be relied on; not known or definite
1. the action of working with someone to produce or create something
1. a new method, idea, product, etc.
1. the wealth and resources of a country or region, especially in terms of the production and consumption of goods and services
2. careful management of available resources
1. a group of people living in the same place or having a particular characteristic in common
2. a feeling of fellowship with others, as a result of sharing common attitudes, interests, and goals
1. the action of putting something into operation
2. sustained effort; hard work
AICP members can earn Certification Maintenance (CM) credits for this activity. More information about AICP’s CM program can be found at www.planning.org/cm. Professional Engineers can earn Professional Development Hours (PDH) for this activity. Check back often to see which sessions qualify.