Office of Work Program and Budget
Section 134 of Title 23, United State Code, requires that an annual listing of projects for which federal funds have been obligated in the preceding
year shall be published or otherwise made available by the metropolitan planning organizations for public review. To assist the Metropolitan Planning
Organizations in Florida in complying with this federal requirement, the Department is making available the following series of reports displaying
federal funds that have been obligated in the most recently completed federal fiscal year. These reports have the following attributes:
- Formatted in the same manner as the State Transportation Improvement Program.
- Reports are by county, or multiple counties if the MPO encompasses more than one county. Unfortunately, we do not have the capability to distinguish
portions of counties outside of MPO boundaries, so these reports include federal project obligations for the entire county.
- Federal obligations are shown by work program fund code. All federal obligation transactions for a particular fund code for a particular project have
been added together to present one amount representing the sum of all these transactions for that fund code for the entire federal fiscal year.
This information is available in two formats:
- The PDF files are Adobe Acrobat files and may be viewed on-line, printed or downloaded.
- The EXCEL files contain the data elements included in the report and may be downloaded (right mouse click, "save target as..") for import into Excel.