Traffic Engineering and Operations Office
The FDOT TSM&O Software and Architecture program area is responsible for developing systems that are compatible with each other and that ensure a seamless network of ITS functions along Florida's major transportation corridors. Change management is the process FDOT uses to monitor changes and their effects.
A Change Management Board (CMB) was established to oversee and manage ITS deployments in Florida, with specific emphasis on implementing needed changes in a deliberate, controlled manner that takes into account the impact on regional and statewide systems.
To guide the CMB, a change management process document has been developed. The document, Change Management Process for the Deployment of ITS in the State of Florida, was approved by the CMB on March 13, 2018. This document established the process by which the CMB would operate. It is anticipated that the CMB will meet a minimum of three times per year.
CMB Meeting minutes:
- 03-13-18 - Video Conference Agenda - Notes - Presentation
- 11-29-17 - Video Conference - Notes - Presentation
- 08-24-17 - Video Conference - Notes - Presentation
- 01-19-17 - Video Conference - Notes - Presentation
- 08-17-16 - Video Conference - Notes - Presentation - Plan
- 01-26-16 - Video Conference - Notes - Presentation
For previous CMB Meeting minutes, please see the Change Management Board Archive.
For additional information, please contact Derek Vollmer at Derek.Vollmer@dot.state.fl.us.