Traffic Engineering and Operations Office
Trey Tillander, P.E.
605 Suwannee Street
Mail Station 36
Tallahassee, FL 32399
The State Traffic Engineering and Operations Office provides support and expertise in the application of traffic engineering principles and practices to improve safety and mobility.
- Traffic Engineering Manual (2017)
- Manual on Intersection Control Evaluation (ICE) (November 2017)
- TSM&O Disseminator (August 2017)
- 2017 TSM&O Strategic Plan
- The Department’s Manual on Speed Zoning for Highways, Roads, and Streets in Florida Rule 14-15.012 F.A.C becomes effective July 30, 2017
- The FDOT Connected Vehicle Initiative Page
- Statewide Map of All Active Construction Projects
- Statewide Construction Contract List