The core functions of the Process and Quality Improvement Division include:
- Helping Transportation Technology improve the processes and quality of the products and services it provides to the Department.
- Assisting the Transportation Technology leadership by verifying that it has the necessary resources to effectively perform the duties while maintaining the highest level of service to customers.
- Ensuring that Transportation Technology adheres to Florida Statutes, Florida Administrative Code, Department policies, and other regulatory requirements.
- Assuring Transportation Technology is transparent to its customers so that they are aware of all the benefits and value Transportation Technology offers.
- Helping Transportation Technology improve its strategic and non-strategic services which in turn support the Department’s mission and core business objectives.
In doing so, this team improves the services provided to the department's customers.
Questions? Please use the following online form to submit a question to a member of our team: Contact Us