Transportation Data and Analytics Office
Welcome to the Florida Department of Transportation's Traffic Information site. This site provides
statistical traffic information for Florida's State Highway System. The Transportation Data and Analytics Office coordinates the collection of traffic data on all State highways
and many highways not on the State Highway System. Depending on location, traffic data may include
daily counts, vehicle classification, speeds, weight, directional factor, truck factor, and design hour
The Traffic Data Section operates a network of around 300 continuous traffic monitoring sites for daily transmittal to the Transportation Data and Analytics Office . The Section also coordinates the collection of short-duration traffic studies at thousands of sites by District personnel. Traffic data is collected from January through December of each year, and then converted into annual statistics during the 1st quarter of the next year. The annual traffic statistics are posted to the website by April of each year.
(NOTE: Disable pop-up blockers to access the links below.)
- Florida Traffic Online - A web-based mapping application that provides traffic count site locations and historical traffic count data. Traffic data is updated annually each April.
- Real-Time Traffic Information - A web-based mapping application that provides real-time traffic count information (PLEASE NOTE: This data is only activated during emergencies such as hurricane, wildfire, etc.).
- Florida Transportation Information DVD - A disk with a variety of current and historical transportation data. Starting with 2017 data, FTI DVDs will not be published and will not be mailed out. The 2017 data is accessible now via the Florida Traffic Online Application. We apologize for this inconvenience. Data from 1999 to 2016 is still available via DVD and may be requested by submitting a request here.
- Traffic Data Shapefiles - GIS shapefiles of AADT, Truck AADT, etc. Contact: Mark Welsh, 850-414-4722
- Traffic Monitoring Handbook - How to perform traffic data collection. Contact: Joey Gordon, 850-414-4005
- Project Traffic Forecasting Handbook - How to forecast traffic for analysis of future highway projects. Contact: Maria Overton, 850-414-4909
- SPS Manual - Survey Processing Software user manual. Contact: Joey Gordon, 850-414-4005
- Daily Vehicle Miles Traveled Reports - Annual summary of traffic data by county and highway facility. Contact: Eric Brickner, 850-414-4873
For further information contact CO FTI Team or phone (850) 414-4718