State Safety Office
The Florida Highway Safety Data Matrices were designed to provide traffic safety planners an objective, data-driven tool to rank traffic safety projects. Both counties and cities are divided into three population groups. The numbers in each matrix represents where counties or cities rank within their population group in a particular program area, with "1" representing the highest crash rate. The top 25% is highlighted in each population group by program area.
For additional information, please see the Highway Safety Matrix Information Sheet.
FISCAL YEAR 2019
(October 1, 2018 – September 30, 2019)
- 2018 Florida Highway Safety Plan
- Countermeasures That Work: A Highway Safety Coutermeasure Guide for State Highway Safety Offices
- Florida Highway Traffic Safety Program Manual
Note: Some documents are password protected and cannot be modified. If a password pop-up window appears when opening a form, click "cancel" to continue.
Concept Paper Forms
All or some of the forms listed below shall be used when submitting requests for reimbursement depending on what costs were incurred. For information on how to complete each financial reimbursement form, please see the 2017 Subgrantee Quick Reference Guide.
- Statement of Highway Safety Project Costs (Required) (Updated 9/17)
- Summary Statement of Personnel Services Cost
- Personnel Services Time Sheet
- Detail of Costs
- Performance Report (Required)
- Consultant Travel Form
- Final Narrative Report (Updated 9/17)
- Non-Expendable Property Accountability Record
- Safety Grant Equipment Maintenance Form
- Safety Grant Vehicle Use Form
For more information contact Chris Craig @ (850) 414-4009
Note: This page contains materials in the Portable Document Format (PDF). The free Adobe Reader may be required to view these files.
Note: This page contains materials in the Microsoft Word (DOC) format. The free Microsoft Word Viewer may be required to view these files.
Page updated: October 17, 2017