Note: Publications provided in Adobe Acrobat PDF format require free Acrobat Reader Software to view.
Approved Research Projects
- Status of FY 16/17 Projects - Updated 5/12/17
The following documents provide the requirements for preparing research proposals.
- Instructions for Completing the Scope of Services - Updated 11/14/16 [Word: 169KB]
- Policy for Out-of-State Travel for Research Proposals [19KB]
Kickoff meetings shall be conducted within the first 30 days of a task work order to review the deployment plan, tasks, deliverables, timelines, and anticipated implementation efforts and expected project benefits. All kickoff presentations for new projects must conform to the requirements specified below:
Closeout meetings shall be conducted to review project performance, the deployment plan, and any needed next steps. All closeout presentations for new projects must conform to the requirements specified below:
Requests to amend task work orders that do not involve a change to the contract cost must be approved by the project manager, the Research Center manager, and the authorized party for the contractor. To request an amendment to the task work order, please use the form below.
The below guidelines document provides the requirements for preparing research reports.
- Guidelines for University Presentation and Publication of Research - updated April 2016 [466KB]
- Guidelines for Vendor Presentation and Publication of Research - updated April 2016 [460KB]
- Metric Conversion Table
- Technical Report Documentation Page [Word: 25 KB]
Most projects now require final reports to be submitted on CD media. The media are distributed nationally and should be prepared and packaged in an attractive, professional manner, providing at a minimum, FDOT project number, title, contractor name, and date of publication.
- FDOT Research Center Demonstration Project Request Form [Excel: 11 KB]