Office of Policy Planning
These documents were developed by the Florida Department of Transportation, the Metropolitan Planning
Advisory Council (MPOAC), and the U. S. Department of Transportation to assist Florida's Metropolitan
Planning Organizations in updating long range plans compliant with MAP-21 and Florida Statutes.
This page was created in July 2013. Additional documents will be added as necessary. All documents are PDF files unless otherwise noted.
- 2040 Revenue Forecast Handbook, July 2013
- Financial Guidelines for MPO 2040 Long Range Plans, MPOAC, January 24, 2013
- Federal Strategies for Implementing Requirements for LRTP Update for the Florida MPOs, U. S. Department of Transportation, November 2012
- Strategic Intermodal System Plans and Projects - Documents related to the 2040 Revenue Forecast are:
- SIS Adopted 5-Year Plan (FY 2013/14 to FY 2017/18)
- SIS Approved 2nd 5-Year Plan (FY 2018/19 to FY 2022/23)
- SIS Cost Feasible Plan - Year of Expenditure Version (FY 2023/24 to FY 2039/40)
- 2040 Revenue Forecast Workshop Presentations, August 21, 2013
**To access PDF files, you must have Adobe®Reader®.**