Bicycle and Pedestrian Partnership Council
- Bike Safe released their new video on safe bicycle lane riding.
- Strong Towns- Bikeability - As part of the Strong Towns initiatives, the bikeability initiative offers featured stories, best practices, and steps to make our towns more bike-friendly and safe for cyclists of all ages.
- USDOT and CDC Transportation and Health Tool - This tool provides easy access to a set of transportation and public health indicators for each U.S. state and metropolitan area that practitioners can use to examine the health impacts of transportation systems.
- Guidebook for Developing Pedestrian and Bicycle Performance Measures - This guidebook is intended to help communities develop performance measures that can fully integrate pedestrian and bicycle planning in ongoing performance management activities.
- Incorporating On-Road Bicycle Networks into Resurfacing Projects - This workbook provides recommendations for how roadway agencies can integrate bicycle facilities into their resurfacing program. The workbook also provides methods for fitting bicycle facilities onto existing roadways, cost considerations, and case studies.
- Complete Streets Implementation - information on FDOT's Complete Streets Policy and Complete Streets Implementation Plan on planning for safer, context-sensitive roads.
- FHWA Guidance: Bicycle and Pedestrian Provisions of Federal Transportation Legislation - FHWA released an updated guidance document to provide policy direction related to biking and walking.
- Best Foot Forward For Pedestrian Safety - This organization's mission is to improve pedestrian safety through engineering, education, and enforcement.
- 2015 Bike Friendly State Report Cards - the League of American Bicyclists annual report ranking all 50 states on bicycle friendliness.
- Bicycle Laws - Traffic laws for bicyclists and motorists to know.
Fixing America's Surface Transportation Act (FAST Act)
- FAST Act - information on Public Law 114-94, the "Fixing America's Surface Transportation Act" (FAST Act) and Florida Department of Transportation's implementation.
- Fixing America's Surface Transportation (FAST) Act - Information on Federal Highway Administration's "Fixing America's Surface Transportation" (FAST) Act