Performance Reports and Activities
The Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT), Florida Transportation Commission and others have reported on the performance of Florida's transportation system and the performance of FDOT for many years in various reports. This page provides brief descriptions of these performance reporting activities and links to further information.
- 2017 FDOT Performance Report - This report provides a snapshot in time of select measures that are used to inform decisions and provide feedback on the performance of FDOT, our partners and Florida’s transportation system.
- Performance and Production Review of the Florida Transportation Commission - Pursuant to Section 334.045, Florida Statutes, the Florida Transportation Commission submits its findings of each annual evaluation to the Governor and to the legislative transportation and appropriations committees on the efficiency, productivity, and management of the Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT).
- The FDOT Source Book - This report provides a single, credible source of trends, statistics, and mobility measures. As a centralized source that provides the most frequently requested statewide figures, it covers four dimensions of mobility: quantity, quality, accessibility and utilization.
- Quarterly Performance Measures Summary Report of the FDOT Office of Construction - This report summarizes contracts completed on a quarterly basis.
- Florida ITS Performance Measures Annual Report - This report includes statewide data collected for the three output performance measures: annual 511 calls, annual Road Ranger stops, miles managed by ITS, and for the three outcome measures: incident duration, reliability, and customer satisfaction.
- Customer Satisfaction Survey - Since 2000, the department has been asking our residents, visitors, transportation partners and businesses to tell us what we are doing right and what we can do better in providing transportation products and services to them. These survey results help the Department to track our progress in improving customer satisfaction.