The 2016 Legislature authorized $1,7500,000 non-recurring funds for the Commission to establish a competitive grant program for Community Transportation Coordinators to support transportation projects that:
- Enhance the access of older adults, persons with disabilities, and low income individuals to healthcare, shopping, education, employment, etc.;
- Assist in the development, improvement, and use of transportation systems in non-urbanized areas;
- Promote the efficient coordination of services;
- Support inter-city bus transportation; and
- Encourage private transportation provider participation.
The manual provides instructions for Community Transportation Coordinators to follow when applying for these funds.
Mobility Enhancement Grant Program Manual New as of 6/13/2016
Mobility Enhancement Grant Forms New as of 6/13/2016