Transportation Data and Analytics Office
Welcome to the Florida Department of Transportation's Traffic Information site. This site provides statistical traffic information for Florida's State Highway System.
(NOTE: Disable pop-up blockers to access the links below.)
- Florida Traffic Online - A web-based mapping application that provides traffic count site locations and historical traffic count data. Traffic data is updated annually each April.
- Real-Time Traffic Information - A web-based mapping application that provides real-time traffic count information (PLEASE NOTE: This data is only activated during emergencies such as hurricane, wildfire, etc.).
- Florida Transportation Information DVD - Disk with variety of current and historical transportation data. A new DVD is published in June each year.
- Traffic Data Shapefiles - GIS shapefiles of AADT, Truck AADT, etc. Contact: Mark Welsh, 850-414-4722
- Traffic Monitoring Handbook - How to perform traffic data collection. Contact: Joey Gordon, 850-414-4005
- Project Traffic Forecasting Handbook - How to forecast traffic for analysis of future highway projects. Contact: Maria Overton, 850-414-4909
- SPS Manual - Survey Processing Software user manual. Contact: Joey Gordon, 850-414-4005
- Daily Vehicle Miles Traveled Reports - Annual summary of traffic data by county and highway facility. Contact: Eric Brickner, 850-414-4873
For further information contact CO FTI Team or phone (850) 414-4718